If anything isn't quite right, you can return your item/s back to us for an exchange or store credit. To make sure you are eligible to return, check all the below conditions are met:
- An item can be returned within 14 days of date parcel was received for an exchange. This does not include sale items.
- Items must be received in original condition - unworn, unwashed, free of marks, with all tags still attached.
- By Shyanne the Label reserves the right to deny a refund if items are returned used, soiled, worn or damaged in any way or have any form of perfumes or scents on the fabric and they will be returned to sender. You will be notified via email if your returned item is not suitable for an exchange.
- All Sale Items cannot be returned for a refund, credit note or exchange. Any Sale Items which are returned will be refused upon delivery and returned to sender.
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer you a refund on returns due to sizing, fit, change of mind/cancellation.
- We process all exchanges within 5 business days of receiving your items.
How To Exchange an Item:
- If you would like to exchange an item please contact our customer support team on firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an exchanges form
- Due to the popularity of our items we cannot guarantee that we will have the requested item in stock to exchange. We cannot set items aside for exchange.
- Any exchanges requested that we do not have in stock will be automatically issued with a store credit in the form of a gift voucher.
- If you received an incorrect or faulty item - we are so sorry! Please email us at email@example.com with pictures of what you have received (showing the fault clearly), along with your order number and name, and we will sort this out for you ASAP
- All items believed to be faulty will be assessed at our studio and if deemed damaged, By Shyanne the Label will issue the customer with a credit note.
For any further questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org